The 11th Cyprus Dietetic Nutrition Association Conference invites dietitians, academicians, students, and anyone else interested to send original research abstracts formatted according to the given guidelines. The conference will be held from 19th – 22nd November 2020 in Nicosia, Cyprus with the theme “Let’s Talk Dietetics: Collaboration to Evolve Practice, Improve Nutrition Care”.
– Abstracts must be written in English
– Abstracts must be submitted as MS Word (.doc) file
– Maximum number of words: 500 words
– Type the title of the abstract in CAPITAL BOLD LETTERS
– Write the name/s of author/s with initials preceding the last name, institution/s, city and country
– Underline the name of the presenting author only
– Use double-space between the heading and the text of the abstract
– Specify your preference for ORAL or POSTER presentation
– Any abstracts received after the deadline will not be published
– In order to present (oral or poster) the presenting author needs to be registered at the conference, with own expenses
Deadline for Abstract Submission: September 7th 2020
To submit your abstract, please click here.